A Little Friz Going On? Dryness Causing Breakage?
Looking to moisturize and style your beard? Balms are used to moisturize your skin and condition the hair. They have longer absorption rates which creates more nourishment and some shine. Whether to use Beard Balm and or Beard Oil is completely up to you. There is no hard and fast rule, simply your beard’s preference. Our blend...
- reduces frizz, conditions hair
- has no scent
- jojoba oil nourishes and moisturizes all skin types
- argan oil contains Vitamin E, antioxidants in Vitamin E support cell growth and promotes healthy hair growth.
- anti-inflammatory action of shea butter creates a better environment for hair conditioning, that leads to less breakage.
Scoop a marble size amount of balm, warm between your palms. Apply from neck up, running through the hairs, and into your skin below. Use conservatively until you are comfortable with the balm. Too much may clog pores.
Net Wt ~50 g, recyclable, reusable tin
* Now made with organic ingredients
Ingredients: beeswax*, jojoba* (Simmondsia chinensis) oil, shea* (Butyrospermum parkii) butter, and argan* (Argania spinosa L.) oil.