Mile 1.5 - You Could Say Sustainability is in My Blood, part 2
At Halfpint Naturals
We're always on the hunt for recyclable or reusable materials when it comes to our containers. Of course, quality and price are super important, but we do what we can to keep costs low while also being cognizant of using good materials. Good for us and good for the earth.
What can you recycle?
* Our tin containers, 100% recyclable
* Large plastic tubes with bottom twist mechanism removed
* Nail Butter tubes, 100%
* Lip Butter tubes, 100%
* Avie Pads Paw Wax, 100%
*Glass roller bottles, glass portion, 100%
*Stinky Dog, pop off plastic parts, 100%
That’s every container.
You can also reuse some containers!
Some ideas we have
* Flies and tackle for fishing
* Travel cases for earrings, necklaces, or other products
* Buttons, tacks, nuts, bolts, and other small items
Please share your ideas for repurposing or upcycling, I’m drawing a complete blank. Comment to share!
Tag @halfpintnaturals on Instagram with #ilovehpn